This work is copyright. You may download, display, print and reproduce this material in unaltered form only (retaining this notice) for your personal, non-commercial use or use within your organisation. Apart from any use as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, all other rights are reserved.
Requests and inquiries concerning reproduction rights should be directed to the Communications Branch, Department of Health and Ageing via:
GPO Box 9848
- alter any of this site's contents; or
- frame or reformat the files, pages, images, information and materials from this site on any other site.
The material contained on this site may include the views or recommendations of third parties, and does not necessarily reflect the views of the Commonwealth of Australia, or indicate a commitment to a particular course of action.
This site may contain references to other sites and these are provided for convenience only and should not be construed as an endorsement by the Commonwealth of Australia; conversely omissions should not be construed as non endorsement.
The Commonwealth of Australia does not warrant or represent that the information contained on this site is accurate, current or complete. Users should exercise their own independent skill or judgement or seek professional advice before relying on it. The Commonwealth of Australia does not accept any legal liability or responsibility for any injury, loss or damage incurred by the use of, or reliance on, or interpretation of, the information contained on this site.
- your server address
- your top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc)
- the date and time of your visit to the site
- the pages you accessed and documents downloaded
- the previous site you have visited
- the type of browser you are using.
- No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities, except in the unlikely event of an investigation where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the logs.
Electronic mail addressesWe will only record your e-mail address if you send us a message. Your e-mail address will only be used or disclosed for the purpose for which you have provided it and it will not be added to a mailing list or used or disclosed for any other purpose without your consent.
You should note that there are inherent risks associated with using the Internet as a transmission medium in that when you send information over the Internet it might be possible for other people to see what you are sending. If this is of concern to you, then you should use other methods of communication.
Back to Top
Page currency, Latest update: 20 November, 2008